Sunday, May 9, 2010

Do you ever...

...buy paper because you just have to have it and when you are ready to use it you kind of sit there staring at all the pretty papers and have a blank?? Well I'm sure I'm not alone :)
Here is what you can do...either go to the manufacturers website and have a look at their Gallery and blog or go to a website with a gallery to look for the particular product. I like to go to 2Peas in a Bucket and I always find tons of inspiration.
For the following example I used the 'Queen Bee' collection from Pink Paislee, so I just searched for 'Queen Bee' and a ton of projects came up. I pretty much lifted this Layout and only did some minor changes. The original is by Stacy Michu and you can find it here...


In the next Layout I used the '365 Degrees' collection by Pink Paislee and I followed the same process. I found a Layout by findingnana that I changed up a bit but it was definitely a great starting point.


Now go create something!!

Katja xo

1 comment:

  1. Love how you did these pages - very sweet style!

    ReplyDelete